The Police
Message Type Icon


We have received reports of fly-tipping in the St Martins area. While the police will take action if we witness it happening, littering should usually be reported to your local council as they can organise the removal of litter. If the waste is of a hazardous nature then the council need to be informed so they can remove and make the area safe. Do not attempt to remove the rubbish yourself as there could be hidden sharp or dangerous items concealed within it. Consider photographing it and sending that to the council so they know what they are dealing with. 

Reply to this message

Message Sent By
Peter Roberts
(Police, Police Community Support Officer, West Mercia Police / Shropshire / Oswestry Rural North )

Neighbourhood Alert Cyber Essentials